Call Now 877-372-7263
Call to start generating leads and sales. Put your brand in the spotlight.
To receive FREE samples, please contact us here. Postcards, folded postcards and brochures will be on their way. You'll see why they work so well.
We design, print, target and mail...You get low cost direct mail advertising.
- Attract New Clients
- Increase Sales
- Consult with a marketing veteran who will manage your campaign.
Find help to do it right.
Release your inner marketing guru.
1.) State Your Objectives
Marketing is an investment. Begin by stating your objectives. Make it realistic and make it measurable. You may want to increase sales 10% over six months, protect your trade area from a new competitor with a knockout offer, introduce a new business service or generate 200 qualified leads for your sales staff.
2.) Identify Your Target Audience
What are the defining demographic characteristics of your clients or customers? Consult with BRANDDirectMail.com to review almost 2,000 relevant attributes. We have data on everything from home ownership, presence of children and household income to dental expenditures, golf lessons or advanced degrees. Divide your audience into three groups (Primary, Secondary and Outlying) to prioritize your budget and client quality. This can be done geographically or demographically and the mix may change depending on your business.
3.) Postcard Print Selection
Select from the best selling sizes for postcards and brochures. For big news - select big cards and for loyal customers, familiar with you business - smaller cards will do. Folded cards have unique uses as invititations, business reply cards and presenting performing arts or museum schedules.
4.) Design Your Piece
Now infuse your objectives, target audience and product with a compelling message.
Tailor the message to the needs of your client. Keep in mind that the only things of importance to customers are solving their problems and making life better. Resist the urge to list attributes of your business. What does the reader want from your business? Stress the benefits that will appeal to this desire. Yes, focus on business strengths or your new killer app, but only as you show how it benefits them.
For instance, a fitness club may have new 10 new Star Trac Pro spinning bikes and 20 Octane Elliptical trainers plus a swanky juice bar. A prospective client's reaction could be, "So, what's in it for me?" - they just want to be assured that they will look fantastic and feel great. Mazda doesn't advertise their 170 horsepower engine, they simple express the consumer's thrill of driving by saying "Zoom, Zoom."
5.) Pick the Right List
Your list is responsible for 40% of the effectiveness of the mailing! BRANDDirectMail.com has identified popular market segmentation strategies as Own Your Market, Radius & Drive Time, Brand Index, Consumer Specialty, Business to Business, New Movers and Private Database. Follow each marketing strategy link at the left for lists and postage for each option. We have a vast array of lists available. Please call for a count for your project. Two question almost always precede list selection*.
6.) Mail Service
We take care of it all from here. BRANDDirectMail.com provides addressing, postal processing and permits^ for all mailings. Mailing service charges are $0.05 per piece with a $185.00 minimum. Every product price sheet shows three postage schedule: saturation (occupant), mixed standard (bulk mail) and first class.
^ Non Profits are required to secure their own permits. Call and we will send the postal filing form.
*First: Budget - How should I determine a budget? How much do I need to spend?
Second: Frequency - How often should I advertise?
It depends on your objectives, your average sale, competition, drive time, seasonality and any number of unique factors. Here are some "rule of thumb" answers although they will almost never fit your particular business.
1. Median ad to sales ratios for apparel stores is 4.7%, amusement parks 10.7%, motion picture theaters 1.5%, jewelry stores 5.1% and insurance brokers and services 1.1%. We have these numbers for all SIC codes. Call.
2. Political advertising show response trends increase with every mailing but returns flat line after the seventh time.
3. Frequency: two is good, three is better, four is best. Bed, Bath and Beyond has mailed a 6" x 11" store coupon every month for ten years.
4. Skip direct mail if you are in the pizza, nail salon, deli, service station or any business that has a low register ring and limited geographic draw.
5. Direct mail is very effective for business categories where the average sales is $500 or more or the lifetime value of the client is $1,000 or more. This includes fitness clubs, dental offices, home repairs, furniture retailers, casual dinning, real estate, landscapers, jewelry stores and many, many others.
6. Finally, invest enough to get the job done. Determine how much it is going to cost to reach your full business potential. McDonald's spends $.23 per person for everyone on the planet. Through trial and error they learned that $1.4 billion is a good budget for them - give or take a hundred million.